October 29, 2008

Chico Wedding Photography- Trash the dress- Steph again!

This is the 3rd time I have Trashed Stephanie's wedding dress. The first time I took her into the studio and put makeup on her and tied her up in rope. The second time I took her to the river and got the dress soaking wet. And this time I took her to the Butte College fire academy. I was using a fill flash and a gold and silver reflector to create some beautiful lighting. I hope you all enjoy.

This 1st image I had to put up just because the look she is giving me is hilarious. Steph is so great at putting up with some of the positions I tell her to pose in. So this look signifies all of the next.

steh-the-look

steph-window-burn

steph-water-tower

steph-fire-truck

steph-out-of-bus

Steph-eye-bus

steph-bus-door

steph-contractor

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the one in the bus. Everything looks perfect. GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you sure have some talent up your sleeve. What a great idea, trash the dress! Your photos are gorgeous. I especially love the photo where Stephanie is climbing up the watertower! Beautiful! The irony is fantiastic within this idea! Keep capturing moments in time with that camera of yours! Great work!
    _vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I'm set to do a trash the dress on sunday, but they won't look as good as these! I love the bus shots, they are my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete