February 27, 2009

Chico Senior Portrait Session- Caitlin

Last Friday I brought my friends daughter out to the Butte College Studio Photography class so she can see how we do things out there. Before Vinnie's photo shoot I took Pictures of here out on the campus. We were down at the burn building, our normal point of interest for photo shoot. Caitlin has amazing eyes, and I really enjoyed taking pictures of her. She is also a natural at posing to look comfortable. She is also very interested in the Arts, which is why I tried to create an artsy feel to all of her photos. I added textures and saturation to most of the images, to give the feel of a painting, or oil painting. My favorite is the one with the flammable sign. I hope you
all enjoy!

trippy-bus

flamable

caitlinsunglasses

caitlin2

caitlin1

bus1

No comments:

Post a Comment