March 31, 2009

Chico Band Photography- Armed for Apocalypse II

I have officially decided that I totally DIG band photos. These have been so much fun to work on, I have hardly been able to stay away from my computer. I ended up with a small handful of winning photos, but these ones were on top. Mostly because I was able to add in their band logo... and GRUNGE the heck out of them. AND you all know how much I love to grunge photos.

Please everyone support your local band. They are playing tomorrow night at The Senator with The Used. And I believe they will be hitting it hard in Chico all summer long. If you see any of these guys around town, say hi, they are actually kinda cool. LOL.

AND of course go to their myspace page and listen to their newest song!! And show them some love.

Armed for apocalypse

winabango

Walking

junk

grunge-car

city

4Vwall

I have lots more of these guys to come soon. Live photos and more group photos.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. As always, you kick photo a$$.

    I definitely like them more with the band logo on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great composition, leaving room for the logo looks great in the first 2 shots. The editing effects adds a great edgy-ness to the other shots.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete