November 8, 2009

Chico Wedding Photography- Engagement Session- Butte College Photography Demo

I was recently asked to give a portrait demo on an engagement session in Michael Agliolos Studio Arts class at Butte College. Of course I said yes, since I spend most of my time on Fridays in his class anyways. For this demo, I talked mostly about the lighting, the lens I would choose to use, when and why, and posing the clients to make them look comfortable and in love. I learned a lot from doing this demo and hope to do more like this in the future.

This lovely couple is actually not even a couple at all. They are two models who were brought for the demo. They did absolutely wonderful and you can't even tell in the images that they aren't a couple. Thank you Tiffany and Steven for being such great sports.

Tease

No comments:

Post a Comment