March 15, 2010

Wedding Photography- Chico, Ca- Summer Love

We just leaped forward one hour and this means long and hot, summer days and nights, something this photographer yearns for. Thinking back on last summer, and all that was accomplished makes me hope and plan for this upcoming summer to be twice as successful as last.

Last summer I got the opportunity to shoot a wedding with my good friend Rich. The wedding was in the Dahlia Gardens right along the coast of Fort Bragg. I never got the chance to blog about any of the images from this wedding because I was in the middle of other photo sessions to post process. Since I was just playing assistant on this wedding I never went through the images. As I have been reminiscing about last summer I came across a few romantics portraits that I really like. I decided I would blog about a few beauties from last summer as we get closer and closer to those long summer days.

Ocean

Kiss

Fence

Dahlias

No comments:

Post a Comment