March 20, 2011

Jennifer and Kyle's Engagement Session- Table Mountain, Oroville Ca.

Two things that any wedding photographer would be excited about: stormy weather and a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Before every photo shoot, especially during the rainy months, I get anxious about the weather. I keep my fingers crossed that it wont rain but there will be clouds in the sky. The days leading up to Jennifer and Kyle's engagement session were rainy. We had to cancel our 1st scheduled session due to rain, but only had to postpone one day. The storm was still lingering in the sky, crossing my fingers worked this time.

When I had met with the couple they had told me about their love for riding motorcycles, so we knew right away that we would use the motorcycle in our engagement session. For this shoot, I knew I wanted a vast open space so I decided Table Mountain, in Oroville Ca., would be a perfect location. I have yet to see the mountain in full bloom but it is gorgeous up there. We were lucky to get bright greens, yellow and some splashes of purple. Here are my favorites from the session.

oaktree

bride-gettingmarried

sungalsses-handlebars-road

both-riding-road

deadmanwalking-road

onbike-yellowflowers

bikewheel-yellow

centerofroad-sitting

arms-around-him

hugging-yellow-purple

deadmanwalking-yellow

vastsky-lookingring

oldfence-kickingfoot

gettingmarried

I had so much fun photographing this motorcycle riding couple and can't wait to photograph their big day. I see myself photographing a bride on a Harley in my near future. Thank you so much Jen and Kyle for the amazing engagement session.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for the amazing photo session! I love all of these pictures, and can't wait to see all the rest. You really made this day special for us, and we had so much fun.
    Jen and Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!! Just wish you had a big semi in the back of you guys while sitting on the road together!! LOL!! Because that is the kind you are. Love you guys so much!! Wish you the best!! Cant wait for the big day!!
    Love your Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic..really show the people you gus are by addint he bike in the session...Im glad these turned out well cant wait to see the rest..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fun pictures. All of them are amazing. I love the last one of you Jenn because it really shows how beautiful you are. Your eyes have a sparkle and are just so pretty. I can't believe our getting married. Makes me all emo. Thanks for sharing such a special time with me. I love You guys-Love AUNTIE B

    ReplyDelete