July 31, 2011

Northern California Wedding Photography - Kelsey & Cooper, Chico Ca.

A couple of months ago, I had another opportunity to photograph a wedding with my good friend and colleague, Don Campbell. Here in Chico we don't expect rain in June so when the weather reports called for showers, the family scrambled to put together "Plan B." They decorated a work shed so creatively with holiday lights and old, rustic window frames. It was so beautiful that I wish I could have seen their "Plan A." Even though there was a constant sprinkle throughout the day, nobody seemed to notice and many guests came prepared with brightly colored umbrellas to shelter them as they watched the couple say, "I Do."

Congratulations to Kelsey and Cooper and thanks again, Don, for having me along. :)


As the "second" photographer, part of my job is to capture some of the fun, creative details - and this wedding was full of them!


FramesDress

Kelsey

TrueLove

SuitcaseCards

Cupcakes


Also, we were lucky enough to get a lot of great Romantic shots despite the rain.

JumpingPool

KelseyCooperTree

FlowersUmbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment