January 15, 2012

Northern California Wedding Photography - Lauren & Andrew's Wedding Day: The Vintner's Golf Club, Yountville CA.

I first met Lauren in the summer of 2009. She was interested in modeling and we connected to build each others portfolios. Lauren and I had several fun photo shoots - her bubbly and very sweet personality always made for a fun photo shoot. Although we had an existing friendship, when Lauren met the man of her dreams it was not set in stone that I would shoot her wedding...I had to be approved by Lauren's mother and grandmother - both photographers. When I got the email from her mom, I was super excited to get their approval.

Since Lauren and Andrew are both military the wedding was planned in a semi quick-like manner, but you could never tell. Each detail was exquisite and the love the couple share for each other is undeniable. The wedding was to be held in the evening in Yountville, a small town near Napa, CA. The venue was The Vintner's Golf Club , a place both the bride and groom worked, although at different times. The beginning of their lives together would begin at a place special to both of them.

Congratulations to the newlyweds, Lauren and Andrew. Thank you for having me and my team photograph your wedding. Here are some of my favorite images:

BridesStuff

RingsDress

Eyelashes

BrideXMasTree


BrideBridge

BrideMaidBlowingKiss

GroomLeanin

GroomDoors

DudesPickUpGroom

HerComesBride

HoldingHandsRingShot

FirstKiss

BridgeSmile

StairwayBrideLegUp

CaddyKissDip


BrideGroomVinters

No comments:

Post a Comment