October 3, 2012

Ashley & Drew's Engagement Photography Session - Chico, CA.

A few years back, I met Ashley and Drew before they were an item. Drew was a model, Ashley a photographer. I happen to know that Drew's contact info in Ashley's cell phone still says, "Drew - Model." Through mutual friends and Facebook, I learned about their romance and watched as their love for each other grew. Once they began dating, it was quite obvious this slightly geeky, Disney-obsessed couple was made for each other. I cannot tell you how excited I was when Facebook told me they were engaged.

Because Ashley and Drew are a Chico couple, we thought it would be appropriate and fun to have an engagement photo session downtown. We started at the fountain in the downtown plaza and made our way around the surrounding area. Prepared with a bag full of props, including Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears, we dashed off to the North Rim Trail in Upper Bidwell Park to catch the couple with the setting sun.

Here is a collection of my favorite images from the engagement session. I want to thank Ashley and Drew for having me photograph their special day - your love is something I truly enjoy capturing! Congratulations and I can't wait for your wedding day!!

FountainDip

HoldingAshFountain

EarsLookingatHer

EarsLookingEachother

EarsTouchingChin

TreeLookintoEyes

ModelPhotogWall

ModelPhotog

ModelPhotogSmile

HugginCameraPeek

BlanketCudle

ToastingKiss

JumpingField

CHampagneMinnieMickey

No comments:

Post a Comment