February 5, 2015

Reno, NV Engagement Photography - John & Katie's Tannenbaum Engagement

When these two contacted me about photographing their wedding, I was so excited to hear what venue they had chosen. Tannenbaum an Alpine Events Center is located on Mt. Rose hwy in the mountains. I have made the drive from Reno to Lake Tahoe many times, and as I drive past the venue I often would wonder when the opportunity to photograph at this rustic mountain venue would come. Now it has!

Because John & Katie absolutely love the feel of their venue, they knew they wanted to take their engagement photos there as well. Plus, this would give me the chance to poke around. Although we didn't get to go inside I was able to see how beautiful the setting is. I am so excited to share John & Katie's engagement session. Congratulations you two and I am so excited to capture this amazing time in your life.

FormalTannenbaumView

TannenbaumViewForeheadKiss

TannenbaumRomantic

TannenbaumRomantic2

TannenbaumView

TannenbaumViewLookingEachother

FormalHugTight

FormalHugging

Hugging

HuggingLaugh

RingAroundArm

HerRingAroundArmCloseUp

ForheadKiss

TannenbaumSniper

SniperKissSepia

FormalSepia

Lanterns2

Lanterns

HandOnBeard

NoseNose

EntranceAttitude

EntranceKiss

TannenbaumEntrance

TannenbaumEntranceLeaningPost

TannenbaumLeaningPostLaugh

TannenbaumFireplaceFullView

TannenbaumFireplace

RingShot

TannenbaumLensFlareBrick

TannenbaumFireplaceLensFlare

TannenbaumSign

No comments:

Post a Comment