January 15, 2009

Chico Pet Photography- Sid the puppy Tease

There is probably only one person who gets photos for free. And who other then Tara-T. Well, maybe that's a lie. But for the most part I hook her up. Today Tara and I took the puppy she is training to the 20th street park in Chico, Ca. She asked me if I could take some photos of the puppy for the owner. And, of course, cause its T I am not allowed to say no. Even if I want to say No, she wont take No for an answer. Anyways, I had a lot of fun and the puppy did so well with his lesson (if anyone needs a dog trainer, i got the girl for you). Here is the 1st picture of the shoot today, I will put up some more soon!

tease

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome, it looks great. Next step for niki's portfolio: the worlds most annoying cat :)

    ReplyDelete