January 18, 2009

Chico Pet Photography- Sid the puppy

Here are the rest of the adorable Sid. He was such a great model and such a joy to take pictures of. But I didn't realize how happy I was going to be with results until I got to load the images onto my computer and actually play with them. It was absolutely beautiful out and the clouds really made the pictures so much more exciting.

First I want to introduce Tara. My roommate, friend and, assuming one day I get my own little puppy, my personal dog trainer. Like I said before Tara gets pictures from me because I can't say no to her, but trust me, her day will come too and she wont be able to say no to me.
Here she is Tara-T at wrok:

t-trainer

T-Port

And here is the rest of the adorable puppy, Sid.

sid10

sid9

sid8

sid7

sid6

sid5

sid4

sid3

sid2

sid1

No comments:

Post a Comment