April 25, 2014

Megan, Justin & Jaelyn Family Portraits - Bridgeport Bridge, Nevada County CA.

It is hard to believe a year has gone by since the last time I photographed this amazing family. For that photo shoot, we chose the Honey Run Covered Bridge in Chico, CA. Due to my recent move, we decided to meet somewhere between Chico and Reno. The location I came up with was the Bridgeport Covered Bridge. What a perfect location for a photo session! The visitors center has a great loop with all sorts of fun backdrops to work with. We also had something special planned for Jaelyn's 2nd birthday photos: bubbles! I always enjoy the time I get to spend with this family. Here are my favorites from the session and thanks again to the family for meeting me half way!

ThreeUndreTree

RockBackground

DadDaughterTree

PeekABoo

ThreeJaelynOverShoulder

Dad&Daughter

FamilyTree

AgainstDoor

Mom&Daughter

JaelynBlueDress

LookingThruFence

SittingOnFence

MomDaughterFence

JaelyneRedDress

JaelynBW

PartyTime

Jaelyn2

LookingAtBubbles

JaelynBubbles

BarnColor

KissCheekSephia

No comments:

Post a Comment