April 26, 2014

Introducing Baby Boy, Oliver! Reno. NV Portriat Photography

I got to photograph the cutest little man last weekend. Parents, KaReena & Thomas, were so excited to have me at their home to do these photos and we couldn't have asked for a more cooperative baby. They had so many ideas and props for me to work with, but one of the coolest ideas was to create an ocean-like scene and have Oliver in the "water". Since his parents were married in Hawaii, the ocean is very special to them. Oliver was so cute, he really kept me busy. Wide awake for the first half of the session, I was able to photograph those beautiful blue eyes of his. Those eyes, along with his fun book titled "Go The F**k To Sleep," made for some super cute photos. It didn't take long before the little man was drifting off to sleep. This was the perfect time to get some shots of Oliver with his Mom & Dad's wedding bands...but mostly some adorable sleeping poses. I just love how this set of images turned out. Congratulations to KaReena & Thomas on their adorable bundle of joy and thanks again for having me take these photographs.

OliverOcean

OceanBabyWithTurtle

TurtleBrightEyes

Eye

GolfStar

RingsOnBaby

MonkeyBlanket

CuddleMonkey

GoTheFokToSleep

BlocksSepia

DinoFrog

DinoBaby

RIngs

SepiaFrog

EarSleeping

Sleeping

OliverRIngs

No comments:

Post a Comment