November 24, 2008

Chico Photography- Cassy and Buddy Expecting Baby Girl, Nevaeh!

Here they are, I have worked up my favorite images from the Maternity shoot last Friday. Again, the shoot was done at 1-mile park of Bidwell Park, in Chico, CA. This shoot was a lot of fun for me. Cassy and Buddy were very excited and worked well with me. All of the images were shot with a 2.8 70-200 Canon Lens. And of course the post processing was done in Lightroom, and Photoshop.

Lets Start with two of the Beautiful Mommy to be!!

momma1

momma2

wall

swing

leaves-tree

head-tummy

grass-ground

cassy-forground

buddy-forground

bench

bark-forground

down-by-water

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I remember when she just first found out she was pregnant. She looks fantastic!!!!!

    How funny. I just did a photo like yours (8th from the bottom) of Me & Matt. Of course mine didn't turn out as well as yours, but I thought the idea was cute. I originally found the idea from a wedding set someone did of the blurred bride in the backround and the bridesmaid in focus.

    So when are you going to set up a Flickr account so I can leave cool comments on your photos?

    - Christina

    ReplyDelete