January 15, 2011

Julie and Jesse are having a Girl!- Chico, Ca. Maternity Photography

A few months ago I got an email from from Julie saying that they were expecting a little girl. I shot the wedding of Julie and Jesse in the Spring of 2009 and it felt so wonderful having them think of me to do their maternity photos. With plenty of notice in advance to plan, we came up with a few fun ideas for the shoot. I saw Jesse on TV after the Giants won the World Series, saying he had been a fan since he was a little kid, so what better than to wear their colors. Chico's Bidwell Park provided plenty of natural beauty for the photo shoot. Thanks Julie and Jesse - I can not wait to meet little Aubrey Madison!

aubreymadison-chalkboard

mygirls-chalkboard

Giants-pitchersmound

Giants-onesie

Giants-heartbelly-fence

homeplate-kissingforehead

firedaddy-kneeling

heartbelly

bench-heart-belly

bench-tree-5mile

5mile-momreachingup

mommy-beautiful-light

No comments:

Post a Comment