November 25, 2012

Mollie and David's Mt. Rose Family Portrait Session

I've known Mollie and her family since I was a young girl growing up in Truckee, CA. We played soccer together, I photographed her Brother's Wedding, and now I got to photograph her with her beautiful family.

Everyone showed up for this Sunday afternoon family photo session. Plus they brought plenty of props for our picnic. Donuts made the prop list which was obviously a favorite part of the entire shoot for the kids.

As the sun made it's descent toward the peaks, the rays peeked through the trees and landed on this extraordinarily serene meadow setting. Mt Rose was the perfect location for this family portrait session. Thanks so much Mollie and David and the entire family for this amazing afternoon together. I hope you love these images as much as I do.

TheGang

FamilyPicnic

OldTimePicnic

KiddiesPicnic

KidsDoughnuts

Happiness

WholeGang

GpaGrandkids

GmaGpaKiddies

MomDadBaby

SonDadShoulders

ZIggyAwesome

DarbyChairCuteness

HadleyLight

SistersHugging

BroSisChair

BroSisHug

MomDadNoseNose

No comments:

Post a Comment