April 2, 2014

Eddie & Paola - Romantic Engagement Session

Every time I pick up my camera and get to photograph a couple, I am reminded what True Love is. Eddie and Paola absolutely radiate true love and friendship and I am so lucky to get to photograph them during this amazing time in their lives.

Both Eddie and Paola have very busy lives. So, what I loved most about this engagement photo session was spending the afternoon with them at a pace slower than their every day go-go-go lives. We Started our engagement session at 5-Mile in Bidwell Park but quickly loaded up into my car and made the drive to the New Clairvaux Vineyard. A beautiful winery and abbey, it is located in the small town of Vina, just outside of Chico, CA, and I just LOVE photographing here. Plus, I was excited because Eddie and Paola had never been to the winery so I got to share this beautiful gem with them. Here are some of my favorite images from this romantic engagement session:

5-MileWithChole

BridgeFormal

5MileSmiles

ArmsWrappedKissingCheck RedFlowersNoseNose

SittingOnHisLap

GreenPromPose

GreenLookingIntoEyes

WithChole

TreeFlare

WalkingVineyardChole

VineyardKiss

VineyardSmiles

LeaningOnTree

FountainKissCheek

FountainFormal

AbbeyLeaningColumn

AbbeyKissingLeaning

PaolaFront

EddieFront

AbbeyRingBack

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment