March 26, 2011

Creative Clients! The Goodlaff Wedding Invitation's

As a wedding photographer there are many elements of a wedding that I take photos of. One of them is the details of the wedding, and one of the most important details is the wedding invitation. A few weeks ago, I received a wedding invitation in the mail from a couple whose wedding I am photographing. I was so excited I had to take a picture of it, for several reasons. First, so the couple would have nice photographs of their wonderful invitations, and second, Beth is a blogging bride and I knew she would want to post the images to her BLOG. I have asked clients in the past to save me a wedding invitation so that I can photograph it wedding day and it always seems to get forgotten one way or another. Just so happens that The Goodlaff Couple wanted to send me an invitation.

When I pulled the invitation out of the envelope and saw their names written in an elegant cursive, I smiled. You could really see all the time and effort this couple put into their DIY wedding invitations. The colors are perfect and the ribbon around the front really added a simple beauty to the invitation. Most importantly they had all the information about the couple's big wedding day. And not only am photographing the wedding but I truly am guest as well. I have the privilege of capturing a day in this couples lives that will forever be remembered.

I included the images I took on the engagement CD and I had been waiting for Beth (Elizabeth) to post the invitations on her
BLOG before I posted them here. I would not want to spoil the surprise for any guests. Here they are, the wedding invitations to The Goodlaff Wedding.

Beth&Chris-invitations1

Beth&Chris-invitations2

Beth&Chris-invitations3

Beth&Chris-rsvp

No comments:

Post a Comment