December 7, 2011

Melissa & Elijah's Downtown Truckee, CA. Family Portrait Session

Being from Truckee I am always looking for an opportunity to head up to the mountains for any given portrait session (or wedding, of course). An old friend and fellow Truckee High School graduate, Melissa, contacted me recently for a photo shoot. She wanted portraits of her and her adorable son, Elijah. I was more than excited for the opportunity, plus I had a weekend where I was already planning to be in the Truckee area taking bookings for family portraits. It worked out perfect! We met in the afternoon and photographed all around Historic Downtown Truckee.

I had so much fun with the Little Guy, Elijah, especially while he was playing on the train. Plus it was great getting to catch up with an old friend. Thank you, Melissa, for the wonderful family portrait session. Here are some of my favorite images.

LookingEachother

TwoAgainstBrick

OnTrain

DrivingTrain

TwoTrain

SittingColumn

CoolColumn

No comments:

Post a Comment