December 13, 2011

Truckee CA. Family Portrait Photography- Ian and Kristina's Family Portrait Session

When a long-time friend from Truckee, Ian, contacted me and said he was interested in a family portrait session, I was super excited! After speaking with Ian several times we finally decided to do the photo shoot in the sheep herders camp in Russell Valley. I was super excited with the location choice because I had an awesome engagement photo shoot there earlier this year. We had such a great time with Ian, his girlfriend, Kristina, and their beautiful daughter, Mackena.

Thanks again Ian and Kristina for the family portrait session...I had such a blast photographing this beautiful family. Here are some of my favorite images from the session:

BigHug

FamilyFence

Family-Parasol

Parason-CLoseup

ParasolSnow

Mom-Dad-Horseshoe

Daughter-Front

Dad-DaughterFence

DadDaughterWindow

DadDaughterDoor

OnAWalk

No comments:

Post a Comment