November 23, 2013

Henry Family Portraits - Hope Valley, CA.

If I were to make slits of my favorite seasons, fall would be at the top! I look forward to seeing the colors of the seasons change every year. When my old high school friend, Veronica, contacted me about wanting family portraits, I was so excited. With out a doubt, they wanted to capture the fall colors of the Sierra Nevada's and Hope Valley was the perfect location for us to take these photos. With a few fun props and the beauty of the season, we were set. I am in love with how this family session turned out and I do have to say they are one adorable family. Thanks again to the Henry family for having me take these portraits for you. I look forward to future photo sessions with you guys.

HappilyEverAfter

BoysSittingRock

KidsOnBackForheadKiss

FamilySittingRock

FamilySittingFallColors

SittingBlanket

SuperDudeFamilyWithPumpkins

PumpkinsSittingOnLaps

BoysHoldingHandsBridge

Mom&Kids

Dad&Kids

Mom&DadButterflies

BoysFence

FamilyFence

FenceBoysArmsCrosses

HoldingHandsSmiles

HoldingHandsKidsJump

Love

FamilyHopeValleyWalking

WalkAwayBoysJumpUp

HopeValleyView

No comments:

Post a Comment