November 11, 2013

Linda & Ryan Maternity Session - Chico, CA. Portrait Photography

I love photographing maternity sessions. Linda and Ryan are so cute together, this was the first time I had met them and I immediately could see the love they had for each other and their growing family. We decided to meet at Chico State for the variety of backdrops. They brought their dog, Keanu, and a few fun props. I enjoyed photographing this special time in their lives. Congratulations Linda & Ryan and I look forward to future family portrait sessions with you. HeartBellyWithKeanu HoldingDegPetUnderChin MomDadBehindFence FenceHandsBellyKissingForhead MomLeanTreeFence MomLeaningAgainstTree BridgeSmiles MomBridgeHandsBelly MomBridge MomBridgeLookingAway It'sABoyDogOnGround ItsBoyKissingMiddge ItsBoyWithDog ItsBoyLookingEachother OnlyChildExpires KissingOnlyChildExpires BidwellArchwayKissing BidwelArchSmile MommyToBeBidwell FamilyBidwell

No comments:

Post a Comment