January 8, 2015

Kolby & Alex - Truckee, CA Engagement Photography

This is my first blog post of 2015 and I couldn't be more excited about the results! The holidays are now over and it is the first full week back to work on the computer. Kolby and Alex were in town for a few days during the craziness and they wanted to get their engagement photos done. Of course I was available for an old friend. Even tho I don't get to photograph their wedding, due to conflicting dates, I was so honored to be a part of this special time in their lives. Donner lake and rainbow bridge in Truckee, CA, were the perfect locations - the beautiful landscape never disappoints.

Congratulations Kolby & Alex on your engagement, enjoy this next stage in your life! Thank you for having me take your engagement photos for you, I hope you love them as much as I do.

K&A1

K&A4

K&A3

K&A2

Walking1

Walking2

Dock6

Dock2

Dock1

Dock3

Dock4

Heart

Dock8

Dock7

Dock5

Sniper1

Sniper5

Sniper4

Sniper3

Sniper2

Formal1

Formal2

Formal3

DonnerLake1

DonerLake2

Old40-1

Old40-6

Old40-7

Old40-8

Old40-5

Old40-4

Old40-3

Old40-2

LiveLong

No comments:

Post a Comment