January 31, 2015

Reno, NV. Lifestyle Portrait Photography - The Cliche Family Welcomes Baby Lucas

My lifestyle portrait session with the Cliche family was such a joy to photograph. This husband and wife team recently welcomed their baby boy, Lucas, into the world and I was invited into their home to photograph him for his first time ever.

Whenever I go to a family's home for a lifestyle session, I look around and decide where would be best to photograph. For this session, Lucas' nursery was perfect! With the theme of chemistry and aviation, I knew the session was going to be super cute. Plus, with some pre-discussed outfits and ideas we were set.

Congratulations, Dylan & Natalie, on your beautiful baby boy. Thank you for having me photograph this amazing time in your life!

Family Family6 Family2 FamilyNursery Family3 Family7 Family5 Family4 BottleFeeding3 BottleFeeding BottleFeeding2 Mom&Son Mom&Son2 Dad&Son2 Dad&Son Mom&DadLookingInCrib CribQuote LucasCribBW CribCloseUp BabyOnBelly LucasAviators1 AviatorsBasket AviatorsCloseUp NewbornRings NewbornFeetRings Books&Glasses YodaBaby2 YodaBaby1

No comments:

Post a Comment