May 1, 2009

Chico, Ca. Wedding Photography- Julie and Jesse Vandegriff

I shot this wedding a few weekends ago at Centerville Estates here in Chico. My assistant was Vinny, for those of you who don't know him, should. He is an amazing photographer and very good friend of mine. To quote Vinny, "I've never witnessed a couple who were so calm, so very normal in their life, and yet who are so undeniably, irrefutably in love with one another that that connection was visible not only to me, but through the lens of my camera. The connection I saw with these two was one of the most beautiful events I've ever witnessed." Thank you Julie and Jesse for allowing us to be apart of your amazing day.

Here are a few of my favorite romantics:

ring-kiss

abovetexture

flowersground

The boys had us meet them at Rileys, downtown chico, I was happy with the results of this image.

rileys


From Rileys we went to the traintracks, also downtown Chico area.

resevoirboys


This was what Jesse called their Gag shot. All the boys are Giant's fans except for the best man...

giants

Just before the Beautiful bride puts her dress on...

girls

And here she is, the beautiful Bride, Julie.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment